09 November 2014

To Everything There is a Season


So, I admit. I haven't been as content with the place in life that I am in like I should be.
It's all about school... college. I really don't like it at all.
It's not like it takes that much time, but I just can't focus on it. Which, in turn, makes for a lot of procrastination and wasted time.

Tonight has led me through a series of thoughts on this matter.

1) My mom advised me to try to have a better attitude about doing my homework. Which I scoffed at, but I know that it will solve a lot of things if I do...
2) I was looking through my Flickr account (that I haven't posted to since the fourth of July) :/

I found this old gem.

Tent Camping

Yeah, that was like the best little camping trip. Just me and my cousin, but it was awesome because I took photos the whole time.

3) I was going to post this picture here on my blog and whine and complain about how I can't do what I really love to do because of school. But then I stopped and realized that maybe this season is a blessing after all. Because it is showing me what I really love to do. Where I should be. And what my focus should be on. 

Honestly, that's something a lot of people don't figure out until their mid 20's.
I know that I certainly have had my struggles with photography. Wondering if I really love it, or if it's just a little hype-thing that I'm going through that will pass. But....

Sometimes they say that distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Well, I think it's true. 

-MarLeahJoy

Yep, life and it's seasons... sometimes all I can do is shake my head and smile.
Most of my smiling is at my humanity and small understanding, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment