09 September 2015

Lake Tenkiller


The most controversial topic we had at our household before our camping trip was whether to take the dog or not. XD Thankfully, he got to go... and he didn't cause us any problems by barking his head off like he sometimes thinks he should do... o.O





And this ends my DSLR photos... I was going to take some when we were in the boat, but I forgot my memory card D: At least I had my GoPro :D


Before we took a boat out on the lake we decided to try out some disc golf. None of us ever met par... Haha! But we had a blast trying! And it was a little un-nerving at times when we were all trying to throw the discs over the pond and not IN the pond one time... 





Tubing wasn't the most fun thing I've ever done. But for me, it's all about making experiences, because you never know until you try! After we did that, my mom was like, "And next time you'll probably want to water ski..." Well yeah! Of course I do! Haha! I want to try everything! ;) And that's what I've got a lifetime ahead of me for... To fill with different experiences. Good or bad! And it's a beautiful thing to consider.


A little under water abstract art ;)


Daddy :)





When I look at this picture, all I can think of is a mermaid ;D 

- MarLeahJoy


No comments:

Post a Comment