24 September 2017

Home


The wedding is over and we've taken that plunge into daily life! :) Well... maybe not quite yet to life that might be considered normal later. 





Yesterday, we went grocery shopping to get everything from spices to meat, bread, and cheese. Tyrel was with me too, but I didn't embarrass him by calling him over to take a picture. ;)





We brought Gimpy home yesterday, so this morning I let him loose to run around a bit. He's still got a lot of puppy energy in him, but poor thing I made him sit still for a few minutes for pictures ... ;)








And we came home to fall... ❤️😊





I've been spending the time I can at home unpacking and putting away gifts. It feels good to have a few pieces of the house almost in order.



Tyrel got me after lunch to go square bale... ;)




It's a happy life. :)

And if you can't tell from the pictures, I loooooveeee our house. To me, living in it is like opening a big Christmas present everyday. We had it for a little while before getting married, but now getting to be there reminds me every day that it is the largest, most unimaginable "gift" I've ever gotten. I feel extremely blessed.

Now I better see what I can do about maybe making an apple pie out of all the apples that got thrown in our car as we left the wedding. ;) Hehe! 

Have a wonderful day! ☺️

-MarLeahJoy



No comments:

Post a Comment