10 September 2017

Workday


Early yesterday morning I got a call that made my entire day a whole lot happier!!! Tyrel came in two days early! 😍 I so enjoyed having him there with my cousins as we worked around the house painting the north wall, staining the deck, and replacing pillar bases. 
































Summer!! I really enjoyed it once she got here a little later in the day -- it just felt like one big happy family! 🙃 So happy to have her here this whole last week ☺️



They jacked up the porch and replaced each pillar base, changing it from wood to concrete. 💪🏼





I have to say, at first the deck stain seemed a little "too red" to a lot of us, but after it started drying some and seeing it from a distance... we all loved it!


Ice cream cake to celebrate all the completed projects ☺️



Thanks so much to everyone who helped yesterday and everyone who has helped in their own way! We are so excited for this day, and can't wait to share it with everyone! 6 days!!!

-MarLeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment