02 October 2017


4 things I'm excited for right now...

1. To get our wedding pictures back -
I was trying to not get anxious about them, but since they said the pictures are almost done... I'm getting super duper ready to see them!

2. To start working in the greenhouse -
I am missing plants so bad! I know it's practically winter here already, but I'm anxious to try something like lettuce in the greenhouse even if I don't get a single thing to grow... I'm so ready to try! Plus, I need to cut back the strawberry rows and get them ready for winter :)

3. To see our videos from skydiving -
We had a change of plans on our honeymoon because of the hurricane in Florida, but one thing we still did on our honeymoon was skydiving. It was the best feeling ever. I think we both surprised ourselves and were pretty calm about it, and certainly all smiles afterwards!

4. For this day - 
I've got a lot on the agenda today while Tyrel is working. I hope to trim the strawberries, finish pulling weeds in the greenhouse, finish putting away my clothes and decorate my "clothes room". Yeah, I have a whole room dedicated to my clothes... 😏 I should really probably do something about that ...maybe.
Then I have some zucchini bread to make, some onions to chop and freeze, and the whole fridge to go through and organize. I didn't realize how much of a "mom" I would turn into when it came to leftovers and the fridge. Makes me feel so "responsible" haha. ;P


But for now I'll share some pictures of what we did Saturday.


The Roadkill Festival was going on not far from some land Keith and Tyrel were going to re-build a cattle shoot on, so we went there in the morning. :)


We didn't end up trying any of the "roadkill" food... but we bought lots of good food from other vendors. The people we bought our house from had a stand with their maple syrup and maple cotton candy, maple balsamic vinaigrette... mmm... good stuff!


And we watched the Clevengers in the horseshoe tournament :)


Summer is the cow whisperer ;D



All the cows gathered around ;) Such pretty things! 


Tyrel found us a mouse that we played with for a while ;)












All done :)




-MarLeahJoy

2 comments:

  1. I just peeked in on your blog to get a glimpse of your happy newly-married life! Looks like you have an absolutely beautiful little place to live. So happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete