09 October 2017

A Week in Squares


I'm out in the shop being tool-grabber for Tyrel this afternoon as he is finishing  putting his transmission in. :) So I have some time to share some pictures from last week.

Last Monday I realized I was taking quite a few pictures on my iPhone cropped square... so I made it a point to take pictures in a square throughout the rest of the week. ;) 



I was wanting some fall decorations, so I took some leaves that had just fallen and sprayed them with glossy acrylic sealer to preserve them. I have been surprised how well it has preserved them from browning and getting "crunchy". ;)





I went to visit Alyssa for a while and took our dog and the boys for a walk.



We found some apples...



And she has an apple slicer she let me use so I could dehydrate them :)



I've never been someone to let the dogs ride in the car like this, but I guess that's one thing getting married to a farmer has started to change about me. You marry a farmer and you practically marry dirt and grease along with him... ;)
And of course when the dog is your own... 😍 then it's a different story.



Hauling corn... :)







Trucking along behind a motorcycle...





I waked all over the mountain side practically the whole day while Tyrel brush hogged... the dogs sure loved it too. ☺️



The fall colors weren't so amazing on the mountain we were on, but looking across to the other mountains was beautiful!





Heading down the mountain to the truck at sunset was so breathtaking :)



I rode along on Friday up to some land to bring in cows for the winter... it was a whole eye opener for this city girl. 😜



Pretty things ❤️



On Saturday, Summer and I got to work with Tyrel fixing the water gap and finishing a fence we had started earlier. :)

And that brings us to today... :)



❤️❤️

-MarLeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment