18 March 2018

Snow Days and Ducks


We still have a little bit of snow left over from this weeks' 14 inches or so. I didn't measure, because I like to pretend that I don't care enough to know, so I borrowed that measurement from several other people. ;)

Summer and I hung out with Gweny the first day it snowed... :) 



My favorite view of the valley... especially in the snow!




Tuesday, we were out in the field burning brush and tagging calves with Jake, so I got some pictures of Summer with her horses. <3














Then next day was truck hood sledding behind four wheelers with a big snow ramp involved followed by some wonderful potato soup, cookies, and snow-cream made by my mother in law. :)



Thursday, while in town, we got three little ducklings. <3


Skip to Saturday... Brent met the ducklings!! :)











my tulips in my greenhouse! :D


-MarLeahJoy



No comments:

Post a Comment