07 June 2018

June - Week One

After I got back from Missouri, my cousin, Jason, from Kansas stayed with us for a week to help with work and making hay. (It was a huge blessing to me! I enjoyed staying home for a bit... being able to catch-up before we hosted more people.) :)



Jason hauling the hay





Honestly, this was one of the happiest weeks! I really enjoyed the company and the odd little things Jason and I would connect with being old family from the midwest! lol




My little buddies!



One morning I decided to go with Tyrel just because... got up in the wee hours of the morning because we had a long drive with the tractor to our land about a 10 mile drive away.











Such a BEAUTIFUL day! I enjoyed watching the fog slowly roll away...





So, we laughed over this little thing! This backhoe had been sitting there for a long time... like I've never seen it running in all the time we dated and were married. They wanted to start it up, so they brought the truck over to get a jump. But the old boss fired right up before they even finished connecting the cables. So crazy!




-MarLeahJoy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Best Candid Wedding Photographers in Lucknow
    Best Wedding Photographers in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Buddy! This is really nice and informative blog. I really enjoyed it. Keep up writing as such and more exciting blogs.
    Best Candid Photographer in Lucknow
    Best Photographer in Lucknow
    Best Wedding Photographer in Lucknow
    Pre Wedding Photographer in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete