26 April 2015

I'll take it all and be Thankful!


Saturdays are still my favorites even when I have to work in the morning. 
Actually, I think I enjoy my Saturday a little more on the days that I have to work because it forces me to get up and take (what I like to consider) an easy morning drive in the bug with the sun in my face. 
Yesterday, in particular, I felt happier than a bird on the sunny drive to work in the morning. 

When I got home, we worked on stripping old wallpaper and I even got Amy to come over and help us. Before we knew it, we were outside planting okra, beans, tomatoes, etc. in our garden. 

The rest of our evening was filled with hanging out on hammocks.







Since we live in the valley, we lost all the sunlight on our roof deck. So we packed up the trusty hammock that ties up between trees and we hopped in the car to chase the sunset.


It was more of an adventure than a relaxing time, but that's always better anyway!





Me, Amy, and Kiki



They kept making me laugh with their silliness. smh. ;)


The next four pictures is a sequence of me running from the camera and tripod to the girls 








My favorite right here ^^ :) This was after we raised the hammock three times because once we got all of us in there we were nearly dragging the ground. :P



This was a little rough to get all our feet in the big boat. And I seriously felt like we were surely going to break it at this point!



We didn't sleep out here, but we wanted to so bad!! I could have just hung out there and watched the stars and nature for hours.

After the sun went down, we went back to the car and I reached for my phone... and it wasn't anywhere. So we had to take another trek through the field to find my phone even though Amy and I were both pretty banged up and Kiki complained of the scratches ;P

-MarLeahJoy

btw - I have like sooooo many things to post on the blog, so be expecting a lot of posts this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment