24 January 2018


Sad Story Part One:
The back screen display on my camera doesn't work anymore. So basically I'm working like a film photographer (with the aid of a few semi-auto settings). It's going to be quite the challenge this weekend shooting a wedding ceremony with off-camera flash lighting. D: But I plan to bring my computer to the rehearsal to look at the photos so I can adjust the flash position. 


Sad Story Part Two:
Not long ago, I ran out of storage space on my external hard-drive... so I've been uploading my pictures to flickr to store until I decide to bite the bullet and buy a new one. 


The Positive Good (out of my sad story):
It's actually helped me go through and edit photos a lot faster though, because:
1. I want to seeeee the pictures!
2. Since I'm not just dumping pictures on a hard drive, it changes my mentality to go ahead and simply keep (upload for storage) the ones I want and completely delete the trash pics... (I normally keep the trash pics and all ;P) 

So here's some pictures I uploaded to clean off my memory cards for this weekend. I was playing around with the flash in my house since I haven't used off-camera flash in ages!!!








It's so fun having my own house to decorate :) :)

-MarLeahJoy



3 comments:

  1. I love your house! That ceiling is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! I'm sorry!!! It will be quite the challenge, but I know you can do it! Just make sure to ask them if they're rehearsing in the SAME lighting as the wedding will be!!!! Some brides like the lights down low during a wedding, but they don't always think to do it during the rehearsal. :-/

    ReplyDelete