01 May 2013

1st Birthday: Lacey

My cousin's baby just had her first birthday. She is soooo cute,
so I brought my Canon 7D and my Lensbaby Edge80 lens with me
to her party (not that I ever leave my camera or Lensbaby behind, lol).


Untitled

Birthday Cupcakes

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I can't get enough of her cute face! :) If I had a child this pretty, I don't know what I
would do with myself!

With the Cake

First Taste

First taste

Cake

Done with the Cake

Done with the cake, and done with being laughed at, haha :)

With Grandma

Lacey with her grandma

Untitled

Untitled

Lacey and Grandma

Untitled

Lacey

Happy Girl

Such a happy little birthday girl!

-MarLeahJoy

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I totally want to steal these and make a mini album with them! :) I love her little birthday headband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free! These are re-sized images, though; but, you probably won't be printing ones large enough to matter. {Then, I'll have to see the post of it on your blog :D}

      Delete