22 August 2017

25 days



It's finally time to bake the cakes for the wedding! When I was researching how far ahead of time you want to make and freeze cakes for a wedding, they suggested 3 weeks. At that time it seemed like a "far away distant land", but it's here!!!

My dress... check!
Decorations done... basically!
Guys clothes ironed... check!
Gifts for helpers wrapped... check!
My belongings packed up... check!
One more family vacation... check!

Last weekend we rented a house close to Lake Eufaula and spent time with Marvin and Ranelle :)


We had three little jet skies tooting around the lake, boy was it fun :)









With all of these things checked off, I'm finding I need to find a renewed motivation... because right now I'm finding there are just a lot of tiny loose ends to finish up. 😏

The other day I was procrastinating on writing lists for my servers and helpers, so I made a video of something we did in West Virginia... hehe. I know I really don't have time to be doing something non-related to the wedding, but it was a nice break! :)

You can watch it here. My favorite part is the last 30 seconds... I love the beautiful mountains! <3



-MarLeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment