24 March 2013

Food Photography >>> Freezing Action

I really had a lot of fun getting everything set up for this
photo shoot, and I am more than happy with the results!

Untitled

Who else loves eating cake mix raw? Okay, maybe 
just me. :)

Untitled

Oooh, oooh! A massive water blob!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Yoke

One of my favorite pictures from today.

Untitled

I just had to capture the part of food prep. where the
flour flies everywhere.

Untitled

Untitled

Yum! Spoon, anybody?

Untitled

Here is my little studio set up... I just go around the house
on a little "treasure hunt" grabbing whatever I need.  :D

The camera was set up close enough to the bowl that I could
mostly hold the shutter with one hand and mix and pour
with the other. I did have to use my "taping" method to
keep the shutter down while I was cracking the egg, though. :)

Have a great week... I'll be enjoying a 5 day hiatus from school!

-MarLeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment