31 July 2013

Senior Trip {Personal}

I've had a blast today. It all started with withdrawing several hundred out of my bank account, haha. Heather and I headed out to Hot Springs together, and we were the first to get there of all the girls so we went shopping for all the food. 

Okay, now for a crazy obsession-confession: I love socks!
We stopped at Ross so Heather could get some socks, and I just couldn't resist.

I just bought socks YESTERDAY! So do I need more socks? NO!
But while she was looking for some I found the best socks ever, so I bought them. And that's almost all I've been thinking about this evening. Every-time I would go back inside I would change out of my flip-flops into my socks (just ask Heather, lol).
"Oh, DEAR!" I don't think anyone can understand my sock obsession... But it's very real! 
And why am I saying this? Hopefully, so someone will get a good laugh at my insanity.


Enough of that. Here's our Yurt!



It is so cool to stay here. I almost feel like I own it because it is secluded enough. 




We walked down to the dock on Lake Catherine at night,
 and it was so foggy you couldn't even see the water. 


Our yurt at night.



Us girls getting wifi at the conference room at 1am. :)
 The only normal picture we got. 

I'm already having such a great time... 
-MarLeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment