05 September 2014

It's perfect...

Well, yes the couple is perfect. But I'm mostly talking about my life right now... it's a perfect mess. 


Haha, okay I'm really being sarcastic, but seriously... doing homework until 3am, waking up at 8am and doing more homework, then going to work, and editing/posting photos in my down time? 
Really, for some reason I don't question my choice to continue going to school. Actually, I have a calm peace about it... only the Lord knows. But why, when I am busiest of all, do I have people left and right asking me for sessions? And I'm not going to turn them down! I guess I can say that it's just not exactly what I would have planned. But it's still perfect.
I am currently booked out the next 6 weeks with one this Sunday and wedding photos to edit on top of it all. Hmm... I know I can do it, but it's getting a little interesting around here.
Let's just stop there before I start spilling out my shocking list of things to do over the course of the next month.

-MarLeahJoy



No comments:

Post a Comment