04 September 2014

Lead Me to the Rock


From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I (Psalm 61:2)

Okay, now that verse is probably going to be my "theme verse" for the next 8 months. 
Sometimes I just get so overwhelmed about everything that I don't even know where to start or what to try to do first. 

And appropriately, the pictures I have on the post are from our hike around Grand Gulf State Park from after the Myrtle camp meeting. 
You'll see how it ties to "the rock" theme in a bit... ;)


"Zippity doo dah, zippity aye, me oh my what a wonderful day!"
We were all skipping along... we started out the hike very energetically!




 

We came upon quite a few caves that we could walk through.


We started to explore this cave a little more, but we had to turn around because it was so muddy. *phooey!*



But... we found something else of interest!




So the first thing Darren did was take a selfie while Drew was twirling a branch around in the air behind him... Then they all climbed out there and just owned it. Except for me of course, the photographer :P


Have a Tarzan kind of a day! You can do it!

-MarLeahJoy













No comments:

Post a Comment