30 September 2014

Wade and Hannah


Wedding photo deadline done! Whew! Mailed out today!
They really didn't take as long as I thought they would. I know the Lord really helped me with them, though, because I've never edited 480 photos in 2 days before...
Seriously, I'm kind of ashamed to say it, but I've known ever since day one, that I would like to get them done within a month's time. And this time I ended up spending 28 days putting it off and 2 days editing. I will give myself some credibility/slack, though, because it really does take a lot of focus to get this done. A lot more focus than 98% of my peers have :P

Crazy thing was... during those two days I also took a good long bike ride and recorded a song. So I really did good.


Yep, this is me blabbing about my life on Facebook.



The song isn't perfect... and honestly I was really wanting to work on it more and add some piano parts to it with GarageBand, but I won't have the time to work on that until my christmas break from college. Wait!? College break? Really? Oh my word! You don't know how excited I will be for that day! 

To add to the busyness... I am now working full time at the bank. Actually, my first full time day is tomorrow. I'm kinda wondering how my grades are going to fare with everything going on in my life right now. Haha! I'll make it! *she says while closing her eyes and burying her head in the sand*

Now that I've filled everyone in on my life... maybe I will move on to the photos. Right!

















That's that!
Have a great week! :)
-MarLeahJoy


No comments:

Post a Comment