11 September 2014

New Best Friend


Sunday was a little eventful for me. I had a family session scheduled for 3pm and at 1:30pm I realized that both of my batteries were completely dead. Good goin'! I knew that I should have charged them, I was just a little busy and let it slide. So I hung out at McDonalds for another hour and plugged one battery in, hoping it would charge enough to make it through the session.
When I was down to the last minute and HAD to leave so I would be on time for the session... I put my battery in my camera and it showed 75% full. "Whew! Thank goodness!" 

When I got to the location and met the family, the first person I really met was little Miss. Olivia. She quickly wanted to know who I was and what I was doing; she got excited when I said I would be with her for a while to take her pictures. ;)


Yep, she's my "new best friend"
Or at least I am hers. 
That's what she kept calling me at the end of the session.
Awww... :)


After the session, I went back on the trail some more to explore. And all of a sudden... "Well, hello Mr. Bunny!"


I'm sorry... but I guess I've become a little bit of a let's-take-a-picture-of-myself-here because it-looks-really-cool-and-there's-no-one-else-to-take-a-picture-of. I find it quite challenging and fun (maybe challenging and frustrating though, because they hardly ever turn out) 
Btw, isn't that just an enchanting, wonderful, winding path?


Right now, though...
 I'm relieved to have my first speech/video assignment out of the way.
I'm excited for a little getaway weekend with my friends.
And... I'm about to burst because of the iPhone6/6+ announcement!
Let me know in the comments what color I should get.
I really can't decide between space gray or silver. I keep going back to silver, though. Probably silver. Ooorrr... I might just do "eenie meenie miney moe" because I've been considering it for a long time and still can't decide. Lol *such a life-changing decision!* ;P
It's just a color!
Ha!
-MarLeahJoy

4 comments:

  1. you're getting an iPhone?? yay! :P And those are gorgeous pictures! I can't wait to see the rest. (and, yes, that's a gorgeous path.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're keeping busy! I had the same problem deciding the color also, but I think what helped me feel better about the decision is that I knew I would upgrade in the future anyway, so I switch back and forth :) but I say go for the silver if that's what you're thinking, I'm sure you'll like it regardless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. It will probably be mostly covered by a case anyway.
      Yes! I know I'll like (love) it regardless for sure!

      Delete