28 March 2015

Currently

I'm on my second flight this morning in route to WV. In a few hours Darren and I will pile into a rental and drive on in to my sister's. This time around none of us were nearly as excited, but I think the excitement is starting to kick in for all of us. I keep getting texts from people in WV wondering when we are going to get there :) 

But in the mean time, I love creeping on people with my iPhone (I've used the canon some today as well, I guess)... Every time I take a picture I mutter under my breath: "creepy creep creeper" ;P

So here are some of my creep shots, and a few others thrown in. 









Can't wait to get out to the slopes!!

-MarLeahJoy 

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Creeper photos! Love them! :) And I love the overhead pretzel-in-lap photo. I love photos like that so much.

    ReplyDelete