04 June 2014

Night Gazing


You know, when I started my job, I was like "Awesome! This will make me go to bed at a reasonable time.... blah, blah, blah." It worked great the first week! The second week I was exhausted because I never went to bed on time a single night, and the third week was my last week on the morning shift so I was able to make it through like a zombie and feel fine! I'm so glad they needed me for the closing schedule instead, though, because now I can enjoy my evenings! :) 
...including tonight! There was a lovely lightning show, but it was still so calm outside. So I could just lay down and watch it as my camera did it's thing... and I didn't have to worry about waking up before the roosters call this morning. So nice!


And I finally have a lightning picture I am pleased with... I would love to get larger strikes, but I'm satisfied with this for now. :)
-MarLeahJoy

4 comments:

  1. When I saw this pic, I automatically thought, "Hey! She got a lightning picture! Yay!" I LOVE the framing of the trees in this photo. Almost looks like an oval.

    ReplyDelete