27 June 2014

Sunrise, Sunset


It was kind of ironic that the day after I sang that song "Sunrise, Sunset" with my cousins at a wedding I actually got to watch both the sunrise and sunset. It's pretty hard to actually see either from where I live. So on the mountain it was so awesome to get to see the sun slowly peaking up in the morning.






Ranelle :)


...using my nifty little remote timer...



My little victory silhouette :) 


A lensbaby perspective of the landscape.


And you are probably expecting sunset pictures, right? Well, I actually only took a video of the sunset. I made it into a 15 second time lapse...
Here's a link to the video on Instagram: Sunset Time-lapse

But really, in my opinion, the sunrise was more beautiful anyway! :P

-MarLeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment