22 August 2015

Caturday


I like cats, and I like Saturdays.
Caturday.
Actually, I didn't coin that phrase... a blogger I used to follow used it a lot because she must have loved cats even more than I do. Lol! Her whole blog is pretty much devoted to her photos of cats :) Great photographer though! I honestly can't find her blog now that I mention it... so you'll just have to take my word for it :P


A portrait of me... and a portrait of my day.
Those clothes I was wearing, I only wore for like two hours. I indeed changed clothes like 4 times today. I started out this morning wearing an old hoodie, but had to change to something more presentable when Daddy said that he wanted to drop my car off this morning to get the brakes changed out. When I came home, I got busy stripping old paint off some trim downstairs, so I was in really grubby clothes. Then I was hungry and wanted to try out a gluten free pizza. Of course I wanted to take pictures of it, so I changed into something a little more presentable.
{I'll continue the chronicles of my clothes changing on down...}


I've been gluten free for about 7 months now. I'll eat gluten every now and then, just to keep my body used to it so I don't have a severe allergic reaction to it when I come in contact with it. But for all practical purposes, I don't eat wheat bread anymore.


Guess what kind of pizza dough this is....


Cauliflower! :P I really hate cauliflower in any form, but this was alright. Not the best... but alright.


Anyway, what can be too bad if you load it with cheese? :D




After eating a late lunch, I wanted to lay in the hammock a bit, so I changed into a more comfortable skirt. (What is that? Change number 4?) I did laundry and vacuumed... then, we had to go pick the garden, so I completely changed into another skirt and shirt that could get muddy. When I came back inside I was so dirty that I had to change again! :P
Anyway, it all equaled up to a perfect Saturday... so productive, but relaxing at the same time :)

-MarLeahJoy

P.S. an update about my job... I am indeed not moving banks to the location in my hometown. Someone who used to work there for 11 years previously applied and got the position. And honestly, when I got the news, I couldn't have been more relieved! I was getting really nervous at the thought of having to leave all my co-workers that I love so much, and having to get acquainted with new ones. Plus, I would have really missed some of the people who frequently come to the current branch that I work at. I love some of our customers so much... just as if they have always been my best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment