06 August 2014

Conservation Center


I forgot to mention in my last post what happened to my camera while we were kayaking. Before last weekends I added a little post script to one blog post: "I'm going to try something different today. I'm getting a little risky and bold with my camera and water... We'll see what kind of photos I get :D"
I was actually referring more to jet skiing than kayaking, but it happened while we were kayaking. I was getting my camera close to the water getting the picture of the flower that was dipping over the water. I was using my LCD screen and it started flickering white. o.O I never told anyone about it because there's no need to worry everyone if it's going to be fine eventually. And it was :) Thankfully I actually used Sannetta's camera for the session that evening or it would have been a little hard to review the photos on my camera.

But on Sunday it was back to normally and we took a little nature walk in a conservation area with the Doolittle's that I was staying with.


They told me there would be lots of deer to take photos of... and they didn't disappoint! I didn't count, but we saw probably at least 10.


Chewing ;)



Noelle :) 
I had a lot of fun with her :) She is so sweet!



-MarLeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment