11 August 2013

Marty and Alyssa {Engagement}


I'm super excited for their wedding coming up in November. 
Yes, it's my sister getting married. :D

I'll basically be the only child at home...
with my oldest sister always traveling when she's not at work ;)
and Alyssa moving to the East.

I guess it's a good thing I'll be busy with college
and hopefully a job.

But I think I'm definitely going to get pretty lonely.









We took some pictures at another place, but I can't figure out how to get
the edit I want on them in Lr, and my sister's not home to help me 
figure it out. ;) Actually, she made an edit to one of the pictures that looks
really great. Nothing like having a "client" show you up on an edit, haha ;)
With all that said, I will be posting a few more of them later. :)

-MarLeahJoy




4 comments:

  1. Love all of these! :) And I can't wait for their wedding either! It'll be here before you know it! I guess that'll be the next time I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!!:{P I like 'em!!! keep up the gr8 work>>>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You guys are making my night with the comments :) Nice mustache, btw ;)

      Delete