30 May 2014

Conglom.



It's been a good week, a great week. But it's one of those weeks that I can't remember one thing I did besides go to work and edit pictures like crazy and fall asleep at random times because I was so exhausted!
But here is a really random conglom. -er... ation of photos :)



The ducky is just darling isn't it? Somehow ducks remind me of bunny rabbits. And bunnies remind me of our cat. And I love our cat! So let's just say I always have happy thoughts with ducks, bunny rabbits and kitty cats. Haha! They are all great. 
Then the picture of my car is one I took of it while I was taking the sunset panorama (which is the next picture).
And then you've got me happily holding the large print of that ice glazed tree that's been showing it's face several places. And now it will be decorating someone's home above a couch or something.

This weekend is going to be filled with lots of loads of laundry (If I told you how many, you would say, "No way!" Yeah, it's somehow possible for me to have this many dirty clothes and still find plenty of outfits for work). .....And I will still be editing wedding photos. So maybe I'll be able to take some really creative laundry shot (you never know! lol) Or I'll share a few from the wedding.
But that's all! I hope you have a marvelous weekend!
-MarLeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment