07 March 2014

Waiting for Spring


Waiting for Spring, a photo by MarLeah Joy on Flickr. Click on the image to view in high resolution!
I spent most of my day at Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Co. where this pic was taken. It's a very different place, but I can't say I had the most fun there... probably because I like for places to be a little more crowded, so you can actually snap pictures of people and they don't notice as much. :P
What I found very interesting though, is that the people who founded/live on the farm are strict vegans. They won't even allow for any part of an animal in their house for food. o.O Yet, all around the farm there are different animals: cows, chickens, rabbits, sheep, ducks, etc. So why do they have them if they aren't going to eat any of it? No eggs or milk even. Hmmm...
Another little funny thing there...
This sign. What is that supposed to mean? :P



-MarLeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment