07 February 2014

I've Caught the Valentine Bug


I've been making valentines today for some little children from our church that I will be babysitting tomorrow while their parents are at a valentine's party. 
And boy! do I feel like a little kid myself! I get so happy and hyper and beside myself when I start creating things...



Here's what I created... Feel free to download it and use it! I don't care :)


About a month ago I saw a pin for these creative little valentines and so I took my own little spin on them!


I thought they were so perfect for me because when I think of my friendships (and especially the little kids) I think of laughter! :)

So I began by drawing those words, just in my own handwriting.


Then I took pictures of the papers and opened them in Photoshop.


So I actually wrote in green pen :) But that doesn't matter....


Because you can use the color swap tool and change the color :)


Close to being done...

Then I got a picture of a funny little guy laughing :D


I had to extend the background to make it fit the size of the valentine.



And there you have it! :)

-MarLeahJoy



2 comments:

  1. They're so cute!!!! :) And I am so sorry I haven't visited your blog lately. I guess I haven't thought about it since you said a while ago you weren't going to blog. I've been catching up on my MarLeahJoy Photography though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      ;) Yeah, I guess I just couldn't stay away from blogging... I'm just trying to do it in a way that doesn't take so much time now.

      Delete