13 February 2014

Snowboarding


Snowboarding, a photo by MarLeah Joy on Flickr. Click on the image to view in high resolution!
I'm a little too pre-occupied over here to think of anything beyond what I am currently doing. I'm trying out the pomodoro technique with my homework, and it is going surprisingly great. I just got done reading the longest article ever about "The Battle to Patent Your Genes". So my mind is not really thinking about anything else right now, haha, even though I'm on my 4 min. break.

But I won't leave you in the dark about this picture... This is my cousin, Clifdon. I rode up to Wisconsin with his family and some others.
This was my second time to ski and his first time to snowboard. They say snowboarding is more challenging to pick up at the beginning, but I have to say that his snowboarding skills beat my skiing skills by a long shot!
Crazy kid!

-MarLeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment