07 February 2014

Sunrise with the Dog and the Bug


Sunrise with the Dog and the Bug, a photo by MarLeah Joy on Flickr. Click on the image to view in high resolution!
It's been quite the crazy week!
I came home from our little trip sore and exhausted with a long list of homework to complete by Thursday night. After using Wednesday as essentially a "recovery" day... that left me with one day to complete all of my Accounting, Business Law, and Management homework. And of course this week they gave us two chapters of work to complete in all of those classes. Why??? :P

Now it's time to relax. Make valentines for my "favorite" little kids at church. Edit pictures from the ski trip. Play the piano. Listen to a few of my pastor's messages of a series that I missed out on due to my constant travels.

Ah! Unwinding! ;)

-MarLeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment