25 February 2014

Motion


Motion, a photo by MarLeah Joy on Flickr. Click on the image to view in high resolution!
Finding my niche in photography?? Pooh!
This picture just made me think about it more, because I'm like: "I really want to get to take more pictures like this and learn how to do it better, make them have more interest, etc." I've even picked out some locations I'm anxious to go to when it gets a little more green outside.
But then I'm thinking, "I don't have the time for that if I'm going to focus on portraits, though."
But, I'm realizing that I really don't have to decide where I should specialize just yet. Come on, I haven't even had my camera a year yet, though it really feels like it's been several years because it's just already such a big part of who I am.

-MarLeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment