10 April 2014

Splash!



I'm actually not a huge fan of fish (at least how they look, they taste great, however!)
I've caught fish before, but it still kind of freaks me out when the fish is flopping on the end of the line. I'm like, "What do I do now?!? Help!!!":P
Alyssa and I had our own beta fish at one time... and when we would change it's water and clean the bowl, we would move the fish to another container with a strainer. Of course the fish would be flopping around in the strainer before you got it moved to the other bowl, so you had to put your hand over the strainer. At least that's what Alyssa did. I did NOT want to touch the fish at all though, or feel it flopping against my hand. So guess what? My fish hopped right out of the strainer onto the kitchen counter, and lay there flopping until I convinced Alyssa to pick it up for me. 
I guess it's something about their skin that reminds me of snakes... 
So needless to say, I really don't like seeing this fish picture. He just looks kind of scary. 
But it's for a photo contest for the Fish Hatchery, so who am I to say it's ugly and gross? :P

-MarLeahJoy

2 comments: